Lakeside at Hoburne Holiday Park with Excellent Carp Fishing
The Hoburne Kingfisher Holiday Caravan is a lovely three bedroom lakeside holiday caravan. It offers a wonderful setting with views across the lake, access to some superb on-site local facilities and a wide range of activities & places to visit in and around the Cotswold Water Park region.
Onsite Facilities & Activities Include:
- Fishing Lakes – Coarse & Carp Fishing
- Indoor Pool with Slides / Heated Outdoor Pool
- Bar / Restaurant / Entertainment
- Tennis Courts / Basketball / Crazy Golf / Mini Football
- Adventure Playground & Soft Play Area
- Pedalos / Canoes / Kayaks / Paddleboards
- Sauna / Steam Room & Gym Fitness Centre
- Close to South Cerney – Pubs & Restaurants
- Easy access to all wonderful facilities, activities and delights the Cotswold Water Park offers
This is our own beautiful caravan, usually just kept for our family, but we do rent it enough to pay the club fees – Kingfisher Holiday Caravan on the Hoburne Holiday Park, in the Cotswold Water Park and is in impeccable condition. It is an Abi Sunningdale style caravan. It sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms and offers a sofa bed option.
It is perfect for young families as we have fully equipped it for small children including babies. We have the full Sky package (Sky+) and unlimited broadband. All beds are made up on arrival, you just need to bring your own towels and tea towels
This caravan overlooks one of the Kingfisher Lakes which is stocked with carp. There is a fishing peg just in front of the caravan. An excellent location for enjoying and relaxing. The decking is lockable, so the children can’t escape and has plenty of room for outdoor dining.
You’ll never tire of things to do. Inside we have a TV with Sky+, a DVD player and unlimited broadband. Outside there’s even more to do…fishing, cycling, adventure playground, tennis, basketball, crazy golf, pedalos and canoes for hire even a nature trail and not forgetting an outdoor heated swimming pool.
Should the weather turn there’s still plenty for the kids to do. A superb indoor kid’s pool with slide, bowling and kids club. Hoburne also offer a very good bar with TV screen with Sky Sports and restaurant options.
Local Activities & Facilities
Within a mile or so you will find there is the very popular new Aqua Adventure Park, cable skiing, water-skiing, paintballing, sailing, tennis, two local golf courses, horse riding, cycling, paddleboarding and even Head4Heights an adventure playground for grown ups! Cycle hire is available locally with tandems, childrens bikes, tag along bikes and child seats with many excellent and well marked off road tracks and trails to explore.
Set in the idyllic surrounding of the Cotswold water park it offers a perfect way to relax. We take the stress out of your holiday. On arrival you will find the beds are already made up, in the kitchen we provide many of the essentials, condiments, spices, oil, coffee, tea, milk and sugar.
Onsite there is a launderette and small shop for necessities. A 24 hour Tescos is 3 miles away in the lovely old market town of Cirencester. In fact everything you need for a great holiday.
Additional Important Information
- For availability & prices see our Availability & Holiday Booking Calendar
- Please provide your own towels & tea towels
- Bed linen, Duvets & Pillows provided
- All heating & electricity included.
- Cots and highchairs available on request
- ‘Terms and Conditions’ of booking
Hoburne Holiday Park Membership Passes – Please note that there is an additional charge for the membership passes (access to all facilities / activities etc.) at the Hoburne Holiday Park, these charges vary depending whether staying for a short break or week stay and by high or low season. A form will need to be completed for every rental accepting all the terms of conditions of the holiday park.
Hoburne Membership Pass Charges:
- High Season: Short Break £13 (Adult) £8 (Child) & Week Break £15 (Adult) £10 (Child)
- Low Season: Short Break £7 (Adult) £5 (Child) & Week Break £10 (Adult) £8 (Child)